Adastra Public Relations prides itself in being well-versed in effective media relations and a vast array of communications services tailored to your organization’s specific needs. Like any successful campaign, you begin with the end in mind by setting focused, time-oriented goals. We ask:
• What reputation do you wish to own?
• What audience should we aim for to achieve such a reputation?
• What media outlets will reach such an audience?
• What story angles would most interest this media?
You and your organization can expect any or all of the following services:
• Strategic Planning
• Product Positioning
• Creative, Development, Design and Production
• Interactive and Multimedia Development
• Market Research
• Development of marketing plan to include public relations and advertising
• Initiatives (turnkey implementation)
• Identification of marketing goals and gaps
• Creation of media information kit
• Distribution of information to targeted print and electronic media, including
business specific publications (magazines, trade journals, industry
Media relations management:
• Weekly trade newspapers
• Magazines (local, regional, national)
• Daily newspapers
• Television (local and national)
• Internet Communication
• Trade Publications
• Speaking engagements to target audience conventions/major industry meetings
• Business to business communications
• Planning of communications objectives
• Promotional support of trade shows and other industry events